Oh dear, I just signed up to participate in Blogathon 2012. I haven’t blogged regularly in over 2 years, so to remedy that I sign up to blog every day for a month? What was I thinking? And May has 31 days, it’s not one of those wimpy little 30 day months. Ugh, I think I might throw up. Well watch this space starting tomorrow to see if I make it through the month. Better yet, join us in Blogathon 2012. You can sign up here.
- Simply add public education to the list and Colbert and DeVos would have the same things on notice. https://t.co/bXWUZ7qViA 11 hours ago
- RT @libshipwreck: One of these pictures is of a dramatic threat to public school students, the other is of a bear. https://t.co/HRGg1h5Xw9 17 hours ago
- Well, this is terrifying. When is he gonna get his money out of those smart guy glasses? nyti.ms/2jABNSj 19 hours ago
- @MarkLazerus That story made my day. It's wonderful to read something positive during this troubling week. Thanks for writing it Mark. 20 hours ago
- Guys, I've had a busy day. Work. Cooking dinner. Running to kids' events. Corrine having her own nanny is actually genius. #TheBachelor 20 hours ago
Back in Time